Thursday, September 11, 2014

Think Success!

Whether you say you're good or bad at something - you're right. How you think about something is the indicator of how successful you'll be at it. René Descartes once said "I think, therefore I am" which can apply to this as well.

I remember when I played soccer. I wasn't really good at it nor did I think I was. Some of my friends took the game seriously and it showed in their thinking and actions. They knew they were good and they put a lot of effort in it.

When we practice for something, we not only develop the body, we also develop the mind. We're telling ourselves that we're a winner; we worked too hard not to be!

Think success and you will succeed! Think failure and you will fail. It's that simple.

*This post can also be found on my Personal Blog (Student of LIFE).

No comments:

Post a Comment